The account manager will be responsible for maintaining and growing a strong existing customer base in New Hampshire, coastal Maine and the North Shore of Massachusetts, as well as assisting the sales team with increasing sales throughout New England.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Increase sales and demand by offering new solutions to both existing and prospective customers.
- Make sales presentations and develop proposals to prospects.
- Make outbound calls and in-person sales calls as necessary to support sales growth.
- Take inbound calls for orders and to support customer service and business functions.
- Maintain sales quota, as determined by Ponders Hollow management.
Maintain detailed and accurate records sales efforts including creating and managing a database of existing customers and viable sales prospects.
- Participate in off-site sales events and tradeshows.
Experience and Skills:
- Successful track record in sales or related industries, such as building trades.
- 2 years of sales experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications, with attention to detail.
- Proactive troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills.
The compensation package is commensurate with experience and skills.
Ponders Hollow, in Westfield, Massachusetts, manufacturers and delivers finely-crafted custom wood flooring and architectural millwork to residential and commercial customers throughout the country. We have a highly knowledgeable management team with generations of milling industry experience, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven experienced account manager to help us continue to grow.